Join us to invent the future of learning
Redbird Advanced Learning is harnessing the power of advanced technology to redefine education. We’re building a great organization and world-class solutions that deliver amazing experiences for students, educators and parents. And we’re just getting started.
Working at Redbird is about fast growth, personal responsibility and the willingness to create something new. This is not for the faint of heart! But if you think you have what it takes to dare to change the world... Join us.
Our corporate office is located in San Mateo, CA. Our current openings are listed below. However, we are always interested in learning about how talented people might be able to contribute to our mission. Don’t see an exact fit? Connect at firstname.lastname@example.org and make your pitch.
Immediate Need: Math and Lanugage Arts Tutors
Redbird Advanced Learning is recruiting talented tutors to join the Tutoring Services team in its GiftedandTalented.com division (“G&T.com”, http://giftedandtalented.com/). In the Tutor role, you will play a critical role in the continuous evolution and employment of our tutoring support model that empowers students and families to leverage the benefits of our educational courseware founded by our partner, Stanford University’s Education Program for Gifted Youth. Tutors are dedicated to personalizing the learning experience of G&T.com students and ensuring that their academic goals set at the start of their enrollment are met. You will work with students 1:1 in a digital classroom environment and provide meaningful guidance that will lead to their ultimate success in course(s) enrolled. All of our tutors plan and conduct lively, and engaging problem-based virtual lessons with assigned student groups to promote deep understanding of the subjects taught in the courseware.
We are currently looking for tutors to instruct in the following subject areas:
- Elementary and secondary mathematics
- Elementary language arts
- Computer science
- Provide individualized instruction and build personal relationships with students and their families through the completion of course (s) and beyond
- Work with student and parents to develop an academic plan identifying student’s goals and desire outcomes
- Monitor student progress and adapt or supplement courseware as needed
- Proactively engage with students by providing actionable and timely feedback using multiple communication channels including email, web-conferencing, and phone
- Provide effective communication and support for parents or other parties interested in the educational well-being of the student
Redbird Advanced Learning is looking for experienced sales people with the ability to quickly ascend to a sales management role that will have them doing player-coaching within 1-2 years.
We are focusing on mid-sized districts in these states, but allow our salespeople to work on longer-term projects involving Top 100 districts as well.
• AZ, CA, CO, NM, NV, OR, WA
• IL, IN, OH, MI, WI
• NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, MD
Primary responsibility will be to oversee the sales and marketing of our Digital Curriculum, Blended Learning Consulting Services and Online Professional Development offerings within multi-state regions. More specifically, the Director of Development is responsible for: (1) conducting outreach to prospective schools and district partners, (2) managing sales pipeline and process to secure new clients and expand existing customer relationships, (3) develop sales and marketing assets and lead various brand building activities (4) represent the company and present at regional and national conferences and seminars, and, (4) assist with the implementation of the company’s products and services with school and district clients.
The right candidate can work remotely and will be required to travel frequently.
- Design strategies that address customer needs and issues while meeting assigned quota targets.
- Prioritize accounts and activities and analyze competitors’ activities and adjust appropriately.
- Strategically plan sales calls with outlined objectives and action steps.
- Read the market, recognize trends, and communicate that information to company management.
- Demonstrate knowledge of client history and the processes and procedures specific to each district.
- Respond to customer requests and problems with appropriate timelines and concern.
- Develop professional credibility and trust with customers.
- Complete administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner (CRM management).
- Build knowledge of the company’s products and support services, converse comfortably with customers to explore their needs and effectively communicate the major features, advantages, and benefits of each product.
- Display a thorough knowledge of state and local adoption timelines in order to be at the right place at the right time.
- Direct and conduct special projects as required.
Desired skills and experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed defined booking goals.
- Strong experience selling to education institutions.
- Strong program management experience leading complex projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record working successfully with customers and internal teams.
- Ability to collaborate in a dynamic, cross-functional organization influencing other teams while executing vertical partner enablement programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.